When it comes to Ethereum development tools, there are a few key options to consider. First and foremost, the go-ethereum client is the most popular option for working with the Ethereum blockchain. This provides developers with libraries and command-line tools for working with smart contracts and blockchain data.
There are a lot of different Ethereum tools that are being developed by the community. Some of these tools include:
- Etherscan: This website allows you to view transactions, blocks, and addresses on the Ethereum blockchain. It also allows you to search for specific addresses, blocks, and transactions.
- MyEtherWallet: This is a web wallet that allows you to store Ether and ERC20 tokens. It also allows you to view your account balance, send and receive transactions, and generate new wallets.
- Geth: This is the most popular Ethereum client. It allows you to run a full node on your computer and access the Ethereum network.
- Truffle: This is a popular development framework that makes it easy to create and manage Ethereum projects.
- Web3.js: This library allows developers to interact with the Ethereum blockchain from within their web applications.